These references support the topic areas in the CSQP Body of Knowledge. They are used to write and review the questions in the test question pool. To determine which references you need, review the CSQP Body of Knowledge. Determine which topic areas you need to study further. Then review this reference list to identify those that support your needs.
Note: The ASQE Certification Council does not endorse any one particular reference source.
- ASQ Code of Ethics
- Bossert, James L., Supplier Management Handbook, 6th ed., Milwaukee, WI: ASQ Quality Press, 2004.
- Burke, Sarah and Rachel Silvestrini, The Certified Quality Engineer Handbook, 4th ed., Milwaukee, WI, ASQ Quality Press, 2017, H1518.
- Coleman, Lance B. Sr., The ASQ Certified Quality Auditor Handbook 5th ed., Milwaukee, WI: ASQExcellence, 2020
- De Feo, Joesph A., Juran's Quality Handbook, 7th ed., New York, McGraw-Hill, 2016.
- Durivage, Mark Allen, and Parker, Stephanie, The Certified Supplier Quality Professional Handbook, 2nd ed., Milwaukee, WI: ASQExcellence, 2023.
- Fischer, Roger and William Ury, Getting to Yes, New York, NY: Penguin Group, 2011.
- Furterer, Sandra L., Wood, Douglas C., The ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Handbook, Milwaukee, WI: ASQExcellence, 2021
- Gryna, Frank M., Richard Chua, and Joseph Defeo, Juran's Quality Planning and Analysis for Enterprise Quality, 5th ed., New York: McGraw-Hill Co, 2007.
- Moon, Jayet, Foundations of Quality Risk Management: A Practical Approach to Effective Risk-Based Thinking, ASQ Quality Press, 2020.
- Pyzdek, Thomas, Quality Engineering Handbook, 2nd ed, New York: Marcel Dekker, 2003.
- Russell, J.P., ed., The ASQ Supply Chain Management Primer, ASQ Customer Supplier Division, 2013.
- Scholtes, Peter R., Brian L, Joiner, and Barbara J. Streibel, The Team Handbook, 3rd ed., Oreil Inc., 2003.
- Westcott, Russell T., Certified Manger of Quality/Organizational Excellence Handbook, 4th ed., Milwaukee, WI: ASQ Quality Press, 2013.
ASQ books are available from ASQ Quality Press.